Returns & Repairs
Goods sold in the UK mainland may be returned for a refund, exchange or replacement within 28 days provided they are returned unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging.
Returns1. Contact us within 14 days of your invoice date regarding your wish to return goods.
2. We may provide you with a returns number and return authorisation.
3. You will be asked to return your goods to the warehouse within 28 days of delivery date.
4. If you would like a different product, we will happily arrange an exchange.
5. Once collected at the warehouse, your refund will be made within 14 days.
6. Located in Harrogate, our friendly team are happy to help you with any questions and queries you may have.
Please note, when returning any unwanted, non-faulty or non-damaged goods a re-stocking charge may apply. This is usually between 15%-25% of the order value.
Receiving Faulty Items
If you received a damaged item due to delivery, please let us know within 24 hours of delivery and we will be happy to return or replace your item. Large items such as refrigerators must be inspected by the customer upon delivery for damage and a delivery note completed noting any damage that resulted from delivery. Goods that are missing from delivery must be reported to Caterdeal within 7 days from delivery.
If in the unfortunate situation your products have become faulty due to no fault of your own and are still within the warranty period, please login to your Caterdeal account, visit My Account, select View Orders and click on the product which has become faulty. You will find a repair request form. Please fill in this form and a member of our helpful team will be in touch.
Our standard warranty offered on most of our products is 1 year in the UK mainland only. We offer longer warranties for many of our products; this is highlighted alongside our products online. All our engineers are highly trained and have specialised knowledge in catering equipment.